Put the verbs in () into gerund or indefinite
- Father is opposed to (come) home late
- He tries (look) for the answer himself
- We are busy (prepare) the barbecue
- It’s no use (insist) he’ all refuse
- The girl decided (rest) after work.
- Father is opposed to Coming home late
- He tries To look for the answer himself
- We are buy Preparing the barbecue
- It's no use Insisting he'all refuse
- The girl decided To rest after work.
I do not like coffee she always buys biscuits
T. Where’s the difference between “coffee” and “Biscuits”
T. Look at this girl let’s count hair on her head what’s the exact number?
P. Coffee is an uncountable noun; biscuit is a countable noun
P. The number is not knowing.
Announcing the subject matter
Today, we will study Quantifiers: Much – many – a lot of.